Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any idea why AWS rejects SES approval often?

Administrator

Administrator
This is the third consecutive time they have rejected my APPROVAL for a chat room registration application. Thought of using their SES service for email deliverability for users who register with us. Not sure why they suck at approving it for our legit use case.

Hello

I'm Mayur with the AWS Digital Messaging Team, sending a follow up on your Amazon SES account as your case was escalated to me for a Senior Level Review. I appreciate your effort of providing additional
information.

I have thoroughly reviewed your account and the information you have provided so far. Although we appreciate your efforts to use Amazon SES, I am afraid we have come to the final conclusion that we are
still unable to grant your request.

We made this decision because we believe that your use case would impact the deliverability of our service.

Unfortunately, for security purposes we cannot provide specific details that led to this decision.

We understand that you may not agree with the outcome, but we will not be able to assist you and there will be no further response to additional messages on this subject.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

We value your feedback. Please share your experience by rating this and other correspondences in the AWS Support Center. You can rate a correspondence by selecting the stars in the top right corner of the correspondence.

Best regards,
Trust and Safety

Top Bottom