Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does the first link on a page matter a lot? Should I ensure that first link is really what I care th

Administrator

Administrator
Does the first link on a page matter a lot? Should I ensure that first link is really what I care the most?If so, should we modify CSS or JavaScript to show the correct link first?

Generally, it is better not to worry about it. If one has a thousand links, I wouldn't make it a thousand and first but there is no special advantage in having it be the first link. Google will parse a page and they wishes to extract hundreds of links to find the relevant ones. 

Page should be there in a place, where the user can see and click through it, Googlebot can follow that link, and ons must be in a good shape. So, it is not recommended to worry about bending over backwards or doing CSS or JavaScript to ensure that you show the first link is the most important link. Google tries to find all of those links.

RollandNon

Изготовление стильных фотокниг недорого. Быстрая и качественная печать фотобуков на заказ. Создавайте фотоальбомы онлайн с помощью простого и бесплатного фоторедактора фотокнига купить

Top Bottom